How do I take care of my polymer clay charms & jewelry?
- Do not wear polymer clay or jewelry while applying perfume, deodorant or hairspray.
- Do not wear your jewelry when working with household cleaners or chemicals.
- Take care not to drop polymer clay jewelry, it is very durable, but it is always possible it may break just like any other clay or glass object.
- To clean polymer clay jewelry, wipe it off with a piece of soft fabric, baby wipe, or damp paper towel.
- Avoid using any solvents or commercial jewelry cleaning machines as they may separate the resin layer from the polymer clay layer.
- When not in use, store polymer clay jewelry in the resealable baggy you receive it in, this will keep it looking new for much longer.
- Polymer clay is water resistant but is not water proof, take care not to get it wet or leave it in an area with a lot of moisture such as a bathroom.
- Do not shower or swim while wearing.